edicated to the tax and accounting needs of small businesses
Kellie M. Deitrick, P.A. CPA is an accounting practice located in the Central Florida area that is focused solely on the tax and accounting needs of small businesses and business owners. Small businesses do not have smaller needs, they have a completely different set of challenges. We recognize this and are passionate about identifying solutions that will help our clients to be successful.
Tax & Accounting Services
We recognize that every business has different needs. Our goal is to identify those areas where we can help and provide you with solutions that are tailored to you, your company, and your budget.
As a business owner, you may find tax obligations and deadlines a little overwhelming. We are here to help! We provide the following tax services:
- Corporate tax
- Partnership tax
- Schedule C/Sole proprietorship/single member LLC
- Individual/personal tax
We also see to it that our clients are provided reminders well in advance of tax deadlines.
“I believe that everyone chooses how to approach life. If you’re proactive, you focus on preparing. If you’re reactive, you end up focusing on repairing.” ~ John C. Maxwell
Tax planning is critical for small business owners, and provides you with the time to make decisions before year-end that will impact your tax liability. We evaluate the variables involved in your unique tax situation and provide you with a roadmap to avoid surprises at tax time.
Quarterly & Annual Payroll Tax Preparation
Many clients find it convenient to run payroll through QuickBooks® from their office, but they do not consider themselves to be payroll tax experts. This is where we come in! By preparing the payroll tax returns each quarter, along with the W-2s at year-end, we ensure that payroll and payroll taxes are handled properly.
For clients wishing to outsource the entire payroll function, we offer periodic payroll processing (typically weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly), including payment of payroll tax deposits and preparation of quarterly and annual payroll tax returns, including W-2s.
Bookkeeping & Controller Services
We provide monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping services that can be customized and packaged according to your needs. Our process is designed to work with clients using QuickBooks®, Enterprise Solutions desktop versions, or QuickBooks® online and provide the following advantages over traditional bookkeeping services:
- YOU decide which bookkeeping functions you wish to handle in-house and which functions to outsource
- Monthly and quarterly entries entered into your accounting system real-time
- Focus on educating you and your staff to reduce periodic adjustments
- Optional Controller-level services
- (Desktop versions) Select the date and time that is most convenient for you to send your books; YOU control when the QuickBooks® file is returned (no more downtime)
- (Desktop versions) Send your books quickly and securely to our office (no more QuickBooks® backups to email or drop off)
Visited 982 times, 1 Visit today